Retail Real Estate Advisors group of independent consultants each have knowledge gained from over 30 years of national commercial real estate and store development experience, including 15 years developing traditional retail locations for national premium retailers such as McDonald’s, Starbucks, Au Bon Pain Café Bakery, Nature’s Table, Copper Moon Coffee Company, and master concessionaires and Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprises for food, beverage and retail developments in airports and travel plaza venues. The advisors of RREA deliver new store development expertise to help retailers create and implement a strategic store growth plan; identify, source and secure through leases or purchase agreements new locations and develop in-house analysis and approval processes to insure continued success through new store growth.
Strategic Rationale for Retailers
Whether you are looking to develop a new brand, develop location in new markets or need to develop and implement a strategic growth plan; or you are an established retailer looking for help in specific markets Retail Real Estate Advisors can help your development efforts grow.
Create Strategic Growth Plans for Retailers
- Five, Three and One year strategic growth planning for existing and new locations
- Plan your growth to achieve maximum store potential
- Determine optimum trade channel development by market
- Develop preferred site criteria
- Develop sales estimation formulas for new locations
- Develop New Store Opening process
Implement Tactical Plans
- Analyze existing and potential markets to determine new location potential
- Market Optimization—Analyze existing locations for renewal / closing determination
- Map potential opportunities against existing locations and competition
- Develop local broker network to maximize development efforts
- Secure locations through lease / purchase negotiations / RFP response development
- Expedite Zoning and Permitting process
Proposal Management Services
As Vice President of Real Estate and Chief Development Officer of various restaurants I have managed, developed, co-developed and written responses to 56 Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals. Of those 56 responses, the restaurants I represented were awarded 27 contracts, a success rate of 48%!
Having studied and prepared responses to so many RFI’s/RFP’s I know what successful projects include, how they are organized and presented.
I can help your hospital or university develop and successfully manage the Request for Information/Request for Proposal process.
Outline of the services provided:
- Develop and manage proposal schedule:
> Research and write
> Site Inspections Tour
> Questions deadline
> Responses to Questions
> Proposal submittals
> Short list of respondent’s presentations
> On-site interviews, respondent presentations
- Collaborate with Hospital staff to develop key parameters to be addressed within RFI/RFP
- Develop RFI/RFP response matrix, assignments and deadlines to ensure process milestones are achieved
- Write RFI/RFP proposal/solicitation package
- Develop forms as necessary for technical and financial response and analysis
- Collaborate closely with the Hospital assigned proposal leads to define resource needs and staff projects appropriately
- Review responses to ensure strategic content is appropriately captured and represented
- Collaborate with Hospital staff to review and rank responses
- Coordinate all correspondence with respondents post RFI/RFP issuance
- Assist with contract negotiations with respondents where requested